Stephie 59/365


When I was 18, I got myself a trampoline for high school graduation... I and
I can still do tricks :)
Our last morning at tana's. I love her house!

6 comments:

Gaylynn October 29, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Damn girl, you still have some moves!

AMmom78 October 29, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

Nice move!!! I'm impressed. :-)

RobinTwo October 29, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

Wow! Very bendy :)

Anonymous October 30, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

I could not have done that even at 18!!!!!!!!!!!

RobinTwo October 30, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

OMG! I could just feel the compound fracture my arm would have jumping on that thing without a net. Tramps are awesome, but I'm sooo scared of crashing on the edge or something :)

Beth-Ann November 13, 2009 at 3:04 AM  

holy s#!%11

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP