Andrea 58/365


This little pill has pretty much changed my life. About 3 weeks ago, I
thought I was having a heart attack. Very scary. I've been under so much
pressure (financial) for so long and I guess I was not dealing well with
it. My doctor put me on Zoloft for 3 months to see if relieving my anxiety
would lower my BP without BP meds. It has been 2 weeks and I cannot believe
the difference in my outlook on life. I am sleeping. I am not obsessing.
I am LIVING. YAY.

8 comments:

Bridget October 29, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

Good for you. I'm glad the Zoloft is helping. I take Ativan for anxiety as needed. I like that I don't have to take it every day, but only when I feel overwhelmed, which isn't very often anymore.

Gaylynn October 29, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

I am so happy you have found some relief. I know it doesn't solve the problems, but if it allows you some peace in dealing with those problems, then that is what is important. Sweet dreams.

Dawn October 29, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

I do so know this ( Had my meds upped on Monday!)
Panic attacks are just awful. Like Bridget, I used to take Ativan - but with just the Prozac and Rescue remedy I have been able to not use the Ativan...
Its such a gift once you have been in that hole to see light again, to feel like You again.

Welcome back.

RobinTwo October 29, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

So glad you are feeling better. Yea for Zoloft!!! :}

Anonymous October 30, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

Made me so happy that you are happier.

Miss Thystle October 30, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

wonderful stuff!

AMmom78 October 30, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

So glad you are feeling better. I love it when the pills feel like a miracle! :-)

Anonymous October 30, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

Zoloft helped me a TON too with my anxiety issues. I don't have to take it anymore, which I'm glad of, but I really kind of liked taking it... mostly because it has a super cute mascot!!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP