Becky 56/365


"Good grief. Ringo got his claws cut and a bath tonight and was acting like
a lunatic afterwards. He was running through the house and crashed into his
water bowl, leaving this mess for me to clean up."

3 comments:

RobinTwo October 28, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Aww :) Poor Ringo. I'm sure he just wanted to get on camera since he was looking so good after his bath and manicure. :) By the way, I haven't seen a pic of my little lover lately.......I heart Ringo... xoxo

The Courteous Chihuahua October 28, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

If HE is your little lover, you need help. LOL He and Lola are both in my Day 57 picture.

Dawn October 28, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

You know, the rabbits act the same way after I do their nails - with more foot flicking and obvious giving of the bunny butt,

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP