Bridget 53/365


Another Friday commute home, another sea of red brake lights to greet me as
I enter the tunnel.

4 comments:

Anonymous October 24, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Very cool...i like the reflections..you made a tunnel interesting!

Gaylynn October 24, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

This is a very cool picture. I like it when you SEE something that you just see everyday. Does that make any sense?

mama_gretch October 24, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

Is this Ted's Frozen Head tunnel?

Bridget October 25, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

Ay, it's the Teddy Williams tunnel. Gaylynn, I feel desperate for shots some days - it seems the only things I do are work, drive, blog and sleep. So I keep trying to find ways to make the ordinary seem interesting. It's quite a challenge! And we're only 50 days into it. I wonder what my day 340 shot will look like!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP