I thought we had a pretty well-stocked fridge, but Boyfriend cleaned out all of the spoiled food and take out containers and it turned out we only had condiments. Even after a trip to the grocery store, it stills looks pretty pathetic!
Your BF cleaned the fridge? Wow...that's so cool. I wish my beau would do that---esp. since I HATE cleaning out the fridge. I had to do it all the time growing up, so now that I'm grown, I shirk away from it.
Haha...I must have a harder time letting go of food than he does. I'll let things sit in there for months and then give him a hard time when he tries to throw them away - like I'm going to get them after all that time! He finally got annoyed and just went through everything when I was at work.
4 comments:
Blah that sucks! I always feel the same way!
Your BF cleaned the fridge? Wow...that's so cool. I wish my beau would do that---esp. since I HATE cleaning out the fridge. I had to do it all the time growing up, so now that I'm grown, I shirk away from it.
Haha...I must have a harder time letting go of food than he does. I'll let things sit in there for months and then give him a hard time when he tries to throw them away - like I'm going to get them after all that time! He finally got annoyed and just went through everything when I was at work.
i feel the same way!! we have so many jars of stuff in there, all half-eaten. i need to do a big cull myself. ugh!!!
Post a Comment