Claudia 59/365


Went trick or treating to our local farmer's market. She refused to wear her
lady bug costume. LOL it turned out ok she was wearing all black so her
Minnie Mouse basket totally stood out!

8 comments:

Heather October 30, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

What's the black thing behind her? I thought she was pepe le pew without the strips!

Cutie!

Kirsten October 30, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

She is to cute!

nicole from envisage October 31, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

I know, it's like she has a tail! She is so cute!

Sheila October 31, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

i thought it was a tail too!

Dawn November 1, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Ah, the first lesson is learned.

Cuteness doesn't need a costume to still score candy!

Maureen November 2, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

She looks like an adorable ninja!

El mundo de Claudia November 2, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

I recall someone was walking by really fast. I took the pic with my cell. My aunt said she looked like a lil witch LOL

carleewandowski November 4, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Adorable!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP