Erica 53/365
I find these signs amusing. They're posted in the elevators and staff areas
all over the hospital. If all of us actually called in sick as per these
guidelines, understaffing and disciplinary action would be the real
outcomes. So, as it is, each of us sucks it up and trudges through the
shift, taking care of people less sick than we are. :-)
2 comments:
Gotta love the medical community! I worked as a CNA for 2 years and it always bothered me when they'd tell us not to come to work w/the flu for patient safety but then if we called off it was a possible write up!
No shit, right? When I taught/cared for kids I would come in until I was the walking dead...literally. I was at school with pneumonia one year.
Nothing a little Robitussin won't clear up, right?
Can you tell my Mom is a Nurse? We all inherited this insane refusal to acknowledge we are ill from her!
Post a Comment