Gaylynn 54/365


Baby Girl & I went down to South Congress (in Austin) and she got her a Hey
Cupcake.

12 comments:

RobinTwo October 25, 2009 at 4:54 PM  

Baby girl is so friggin cute! Even shoveling a cupcake the size of her head into her mouth..... xo

Bridget October 25, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

....which she is clearly enjoying!

Amanda Nellie October 25, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

Was there a big line?

Anonymous October 25, 2009 at 7:56 PM  

Yep, even pretty eating a dang cupcake. :)

Gaylynn October 25, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

There was a big line. SoCo was hopping on Saturday afternoon.

adrienne October 26, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

what is a Hey Cupcake??? i love her face- that's the same one i make when eating cake! :)

Andrea October 26, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

she should be my child! :)

RavenRead October 26, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

wow - that cupcake looks very yummy!

Pam October 26, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

I don't know what a Hey Cupcake is but anything with that much frosting is worth a wait in line!

Anonymous October 26, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

This looks soooooo gooooood. I've scrolled past it so many times and ever single time my sweet tooth WANTS that cupcake!

DayzdKel October 26, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

It looks like red velvet to me. I so want to love red velvet cake but I don't think I've found the right one yet. It looks so pretty and yummy but none of the ones I've tasted are. :-(

Gaylynn October 26, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

Hey Cupcake has been featured on the Travel Channel and the Food Network. It is an Airstream trailer that just sells cupcakes (this one is Red Velvet with cream cheese icing). Since they opened, there are trailer restaurants all over Austin with some really amazing food.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP