dan and i would love to transform an old barn into a home one day- well, either that or a log cabin or a timber frame... hehe!!
Reminds me of my old ex-barn. Only this one is in better shape. I *love* old barns.
my husband and i intend on going around making pictures of old barns. the older the better! i love this picture, judy!
I'm with you all...have a thing for old barns and so does the man. We spent an entire day in Kentucky once just driving around taking pictures of old barns just like this one.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
dan and i would love to transform an old barn into a home one day- well, either that or a log cabin or a timber frame... hehe!!
Reminds me of my old ex-barn. Only this one is in better shape. I *love* old barns.
my husband and i intend on going around making pictures of old barns. the older the better! i love this picture, judy!
I'm with you all...have a thing for old barns and so does the man. We spent an entire day in Kentucky once just driving around taking pictures of old barns just like this one.
Post a Comment