Kendra 57/365


That's my husbands razor with one of my Venus Breeze refills! He claims
they're "better" than his Mach 3 blades.

Which wouldn't be a big deal if he hadn't taken the last one. So I shaved
my...uh...stuff with it.

6 comments:

Sheila October 28, 2009 at 4:37 PM  

and THAT is why I (heart) you!!

Goddess of Madness October 28, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

ROFL that is what he gets for taking your last one!

Miss Thystle October 28, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

@goddess that's what *I* thought too!

Dawn October 28, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Thats a beautiful thing. And why my husband now supports my waxing at the spa habit!

Bridget October 29, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Dawn - how often do you have to wax to, uh, keep up appearances?

Dawn October 29, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

Once a month to 5 weeks - just depends on when I get time. Its great and I am a HUGE fan as is the Man.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP