Linda 54/365
Went to a Saluki college football game and took lots of good pics, but
nothing beats this one of me and my daughter (including the required "bunny
ears") taken when she stopped by briefly to tailgate with me and my guy
during halftime. She's still homeless and living on the streets, but she's
not taking up offers from either me or her father for a place to sleep. Her
choice. At least I got to see her, hug her, and feed her during halftime.
5 comments:
once again- i love this- i must have a thing for pictures of you and your daughter together :) i can't imagine how tough it must be on you to know she's on the street, but it seems like you guys have a great relationship, so she knows she can always come home. that's a good thing!
Oh Linda it must be so hard for you. I hope she can find her way soon. It's a great shot of the two of you!
I love the photos of you and your daughter. It's got to be difficult to see her being homeless. But it's good that she checks in and let's you know she is okay and all that.
Your love for her is so insanely strong. She knows that, too. And, she knows that you gave her everything she needs to find her way, when she's ready to stop wandering.
How wonderful it must be to see her, though. And, despite it all, how worried you must be every day. ((hug))
I'm not sure I would recognize you and your daughter in a picture if it wasn't for those rabbit ears! You both look great.
Post a Comment