Marie 53/365


I've been taking some seriously poor quality photos the last week or so,
but it has been a shitty week and it has taken all my willpower to get the
photos in on a timely basis. That being said here's another shitty picture.
I'm back at it with the Lupron shots. Another egg recipiant has decided I'm
the donor she wants her eggs from. Some time near the end of next month if
all goes well I'll be sending my eggs her way.

3 comments:

RobinTwo October 24, 2009 at 11:03 PM  

OMG!!!!! I didnt know you had to give yourself shots in the gut!!!!! YOWCH!!!!!!! :{

Regina Heater October 25, 2009 at 9:04 PM  

You are very brave to endure Lupron... what a wonderful way to contribute to another's life...

Anonymous October 26, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

So wonderful you're able to do this for someone else. :)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP