uh,yeah. not the most positive description of one's self is it.
I don't know if I hate her, yet, but I certainly have a preconceived notion about her & it's not pleasant.
Yup. Right there with y'all.But people probably say the same thing about me when I show up in my motorcycle leathers with the "Smart Ass White Girl" patch on the vest. (shrug)
Wow, that's my truck! How'd you get a photo of that?
Funny, I thought it was Marie's sticker. LOL! Kidding. Calm down. ;)
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
uh,yeah. not the most positive description of one's self is it.
I don't know if I hate her, yet, but I certainly have a preconceived notion about her & it's not pleasant.
Yup. Right there with y'all.
But people probably say the same thing about me when I show up in my motorcycle leathers with the "Smart Ass White Girl" patch on the vest. (shrug)
Wow, that's my truck! How'd you get a photo of that?
Funny, I thought it was Marie's sticker. LOL! Kidding. Calm down. ;)
Post a Comment