Does it actually make each individual hair shorter as well as cleaning up the strays? Because your's look very groomed. I like........I tried to "trim" the lenght of some of mine with some little scissors and I didnt do a very good job. Maybe I'll try this threading thing......
They do trim the length and thin the inside. I love it. It doesn't rip off the top of layer of skin either. The redness is gone by the time I get to my car!
8 comments:
They look gorgeous. Mine are so thin... I have eyebrow envy!
i'm determined to try threading -i hear it's way better than waxing. they look terrific.
Wow, they look awesome! I am SO going to have to try threading sometime.
I lo threading! I think it hurts more than waxing, but you get such a better look. Yours look great!
Does it actually make each individual hair shorter as well as cleaning up the strays? Because your's look very groomed. I like........I tried to "trim" the lenght of some of mine with some little scissors and I didnt do a very good job. Maybe I'll try this threading thing......
Ia it sad that at 31 I have never once done anything to my eyebrows, I have honestly never even thought about eyebrow maintenance once in my life.
i didn't even realize this was you!! ha.. have fun in florida, say hi to dad for me :)
They do trim the length and thin the inside. I love it. It doesn't rip off the top of layer of skin either. The redness is gone by the time I get to my car!
Post a Comment