What a handsome cat!
thank you! I try to keep him humble, but I'm always calling him my 'pretty kitty boy' so it doesn't work so well. :)
Is he a coon cat or something?
The people I got him from said he was half Maine coon and half something else, since his mom was a barn cat. But his personality and looks seem to be all Maine Coon. He's the most dog-like cat I know.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
What a handsome cat!
thank you! I try to keep him humble, but I'm always calling him my 'pretty kitty boy' so it doesn't work so well. :)
Is he a coon cat or something?
The people I got him from said he was half Maine coon and half something else, since his mom was a barn cat. But his personality and looks seem to be all Maine Coon. He's the most dog-like cat I know.
Post a Comment