Nicole 52/365


Ah, that vacant "concentrating on taking a picture of myself" look.

I lost my camera a couple months ago so am using an old one. I LOVED this
camera when I bought it 5+ years ago, but now it is frustrating me a little.

3 comments:

The Courteous Chihuahua October 23, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

When did you get your hair cut?? Cute!

RobinTwo October 24, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

I have a similar looking camera that I too got about 5 years ago. It certinly does the trick for as much as I know about photography, but I wish I had one of those cool little tiny ones that you see more and more of. Since I've joined Envisage, my camera is now always in my purse.

nicole from envisage October 29, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

Becky, got it done last month in New York.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP