Pam 55/365


This is me and my 93 year old Grandmother. She was born in Italy and used
to make the best Eggplant Parmesean.

I saw her today and it took her a few minutes to remember me. She has a 24
hour caregiver.

So sad.

6 comments:

Bridget October 26, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

But it's a lovely picture of you both!

Sheila October 26, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

I know how this feels, and I'm sorry for that feeling. But when she does remember you, you can see it in her eyes, can't you?! I could with my Gram.

Anonymous October 26, 2009 at 4:58 PM  

It's a hard thing...to grow old. But she looks so happy in this pic!

The Courteous Chihuahua October 26, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

But she DID remember you, and that is wonderful.

The Courteous Chihuahua October 26, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

But she DID remember you, and that's wonderful.

Amanda Nellie October 27, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

You look like your grammy. :) And you can see her smile in her eyes. She was obviously glad to see you.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP