OMG she actually gets CUTER?!
I had to smile at the outfit, and I dig those chair thingys she's in! It doesn't get cuter than that!
So sweet!And a WoW aside - especially funny since I cannot get one for my lvl 42 main (my lvl 10 alt got THREE!!!) Yours is way cuter!
She is almost not amused with this.
Nickie you want bad? My 5 year old plays WoW as an alt on my partners account. On her first trick or treat she got the Sinister Squashling
D'oh! LOL
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
6 comments:
OMG she actually gets CUTER?!
I had to smile at the outfit, and I dig those chair thingys she's in! It doesn't get cuter than that!
So sweet!
And a WoW aside - especially funny since I cannot get one for my lvl 42 main (my lvl 10 alt got THREE!!!) Yours is way cuter!
She is almost not amused with this.
Nickie you want bad? My 5 year old plays WoW as an alt on my partners account. On her first trick or treat she got the Sinister Squashling
D'oh! LOL
Post a Comment