Robin 55/365


"I am not a person who cooks or cooks well...I am very Martha Stewartish, I
could probably renovate an entire house (if I had someone to lift heavy
things for me :) on my own and know how to do 90% of it without having to
ask for help, but ask me to cook and I'll freeze like a deer in the
headlights! I can host a holiday dinner party but it's extremely stressful
for me, and I cheat and cut corners everywhere I can.....Cooking is so not
my thing, but I want it to be, so I am forcing myself to plan a menu, and
cook meals. Here is a picture of probably the 4th roast I've cooked in my
entire 33 years. That is just sad!"

6 comments:

Nickie October 26, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

I enjoy cooking, but I don't think I've ever cooked a roast! Or meatloaf. Hated them as a kid, and now that I don't have to eat them, I don't! LOL

How did it turn out? :)

Tanya October 26, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

LOL! I can so relate! Cooking stinks!

Edge October 26, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

Gets easier over time as you practice. You'll be fabulous! Bex

Sheila October 26, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

i think this looks fantastic -- so what if you don't cook alot. you can come fix up things in my house any time!!

sarah two October 26, 2009 at 7:43 PM  

I'm glad my mom's pot roast is so easy - I just throw it in the dutch oven with a few ingredients and let it do its thing for a few hours.

Menu planning makes life easier. I'm a great planner - but my execution leaves a little something to be desired.

Marie October 26, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Lets get married we'll make a great team.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP