Robin 59/365


"Bad luck to have a black cat cross your path..HA! I say awesome photo op!
She is beautiful and belongs to my neighbor I suspect you'll be seeing more
of her through the rest of the year!"

3 comments:

Edge October 31, 2009 at 2:53 AM  

I'm also a huge fan of black cats, so I'll be looking forward to it! She's beautiful. Bex

Sheila October 31, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

me too - love black kitties. she's quite pretty.

~ J ~ October 31, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Black cats are something I love...have owned them all of my life. The ex husband took ours when he moved. He was home more then I was and they were lonely with me. I miss them.....I named them Varuka and Violet after one of my fav movies!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP