My Friday night is consisting of butchering a plus size Halloween costume from a Plus size down to a small/Med then I'll snazz it up with a red and white feather boa. I don't even sew, so hopefully it will turn out. Stand by for pic next week. :)
hey robin.. good luck with your costume! can't wait to see how it comes out..thanks for all the comments you leave me :) I like that i keep winning your favorite picture of the day! :) stephie
Stephie, well thank YOU for always submitting awesome photos.... For some reason, yours always catch my eye and I really enjoy them. :) Believe it or not, the costume came out half way decient! I surprised myself........
It doesn't look like much in the pic plus it's inside out too. I'm going to be "naughty & nice". Half devil, half angel. I'm not super excited about the costume, but I think it will be fun doing my hair and make up.
5 comments:
hey robin.. good luck with your costume! can't wait to see how it comes out..thanks for all the comments you leave me :) I like that i keep winning your favorite picture of the day! :) stephie
Stephie, well thank YOU for always submitting awesome photos.... For some reason, yours always catch my eye and I really enjoy them. :) Believe it or not, the costume came out half way decient! I surprised myself........
so, what are you going to be? you must post the finished product!
It doesn't look like much in the pic plus it's inside out too. I'm going to be "naughty & nice". Half devil, half angel. I'm not super excited about the costume, but I think it will be fun doing my hair and make up.
how clever!! i bet it will be great!
Post a Comment