Sarah 56/365


Eli insisted that he had homework to do, he grabbed his paper and his pencil and led me to the kitchen table where we spent some time drawing dogs with our thumb asnd really crappy looking cats. I can do the thumb dog, but making a cat look like a cat to anyone but a two year old little boy is pretty impossible for this artistically challenged Mom.

5 comments:

Maureen October 26, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

He sounds like such an interesting, curious & creative child. How fun it must be to live with him :-)

Anonymous October 27, 2009 at 4:06 AM  

lol. Show us the pictures. I want to see the crappy looking cats and the dogs.

Bridget October 27, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

I love how his hair looks and the way he holds his pencil...sweet picture.

El mundo de Claudia October 27, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

How adorable!

Sheila October 29, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

i am in love with that blonde hair. he's lovely!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP