Sarah 58/365
Not only did I find hearts everywhere last year, chelle but I found smiley faces everywhere too.
What a coincidence that today after making Eli some french fries he saw this little smiley guy looking out at us. This makes it the first smiley face that I have seen in 6 months or so.
I need to add that these were the best french fries I have ever had, I put three tablespoons of butter on the pan before I put them in the oven, they didn't even need salt!
:)
What a coincidence that today after making Eli some french fries he saw this little smiley guy looking out at us. This makes it the first smiley face that I have seen in 6 months or so.
I need to add that these were the best french fries I have ever had, I put three tablespoons of butter on the pan before I put them in the oven, they didn't even need salt!
:)
5 comments:
that could very possibly be the cutest thing i've seen all day- and i've got a lincoln and clara too look at, so it's really saying something! :)
Maybe not as lucrative as finding images of the Virgin Mary or the big JC in your fries, but the message is just as good - smile!
Love this! I also like that your personality naturally seeks out hearts and smiles.
Not really related....but I see the number eleven ALL the time.
Bridget, every day I look at the clock at 12:34, every single day for the last few years. It is the oddest thing ever.
Post a Comment