Sarah Two 59/365


The hallway of the hospital where I was waiting with my grandpa for his
angiogram this morning (they were running so late, I ended up leaving before
the procedure got started). There was too much blockage for them to fix
today. Not sure what the next steps are. If his physical heart was as strong
as the heart with which he loves us, he'd be so much healthier.

3 comments:

Robin October 30, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

Your caption took my breath away! He is such a sweet man!

Edge October 31, 2009 at 2:58 AM  

I hope they can do something for him. You'll be in my thoughts. Bex

RobinTwo November 1, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Aww :} Gramps sounds like a wonderful man. Hope all turns out well.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP