Shannon 57/365


'Tis the season, it seems. I am personally not sure how I feel about that
"pumpkin spice" milk shacking up with the egg nog. There's somethin' not
right about that.

3 comments:

~ J ~ October 28, 2009 at 7:14 PM  

I have to confess how upset I am....christmas stuff out already....really retail guru's?? Really??? So early?? Is it necessary to start the torture well before Halloween even hits??? I cringe going into any store these days!

The Courteous Chihuahua October 28, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

I love eggnog, but won't even consider buying it until after December 1.

adrienne October 28, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

ewww! i think i'm the only one in the world that is completely grossed out by egg nog- i really want to like it, but i just can't do it- blah!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP