Shannon 58/365


We have some changes coming up at work in the next few weeks and after
telecommuting for about a year, I'll be moving back into the office. I am
thrilled about this and today I was able to visit what will be my new space.

3 comments:

Sheila October 29, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

cubes with windows make me laugh. it's not like there isn't a big open door -- you need windows! but at least it is nice & big!

RobinTwo October 29, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

Looks like a great cube. I wish I had one....

syene November 1, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

I know for a fact, too, there is an AMAZING view of the beautiful Central Pennsylvania mountains from that doorway 'cause I saw it in another photo.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP