Stephie 52/365


I guess I lied yesterday! Because today it was not easy to pick a photo
again! I went to the top of the space needle to give yet another spin on
it.. and fell into this absolutely amazing sunset! There was also a crescent
moon out that I had in some other photos, but after much thought chose this
one.. I love Seattle!

5 comments:

Gaylynn October 22, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

What an absolutely beautiful picture! Makes me want to jump on a plane and come enjoy it, also.

Nerdular October 23, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

gorgeous. i love seattle!

RobinTwo October 23, 2009 at 1:43 PM  

This wins my favorite pic of the day award. Just beautiful.....

AMmom78 October 23, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Wow! Look at all the colors in the sky. Amazing shot!

Kirsten October 23, 2009 at 3:58 PM  

Beautiful shot!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP