Vixen 54/365


My man got these for me today to brighten up my day. He's noticed that I've
been moody and introspective of late.

Roses don't do it for me...I'm such a lily person. I love the color of
these.

I haven't had The Talk with him yet to hash out all my issues (Day 49 &
50), but I know that I really need to before I implode!

4 comments:

AMmom78 October 29, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

Very pretty. I agree, better than roses.

Hope they did, indeed, brighten up your day a bit.

Anonymous October 29, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

Aw at least he's being thoughtful towards you!

RobinTwo October 30, 2009 at 5:02 AM  

I hope you go with your gut when you have your talk. Your family is being very unfair to you. You need to do what makes YOU happy. You can just go through the motions forever just to please them. You have WAY too long of a life to live for that and you deserve to be happy. It's obvious the life you have been living with your man makes you happy. I say you give it some serious thought. Good luck xo

Andrea October 30, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

i'll take lilies over roses any day! very pretty!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP