Vixen 57/365


It's so embarrassing how addicted to this game I am. I check in on my farm
sometimes twice a day, watching crops grow, harvesting and milking the cows.
It's such a retarded game, but it has become my de-stressor.

The ironic part is that I don't even like gardening in real life, I have a
huge backyard that I've done absolutely nothing with, I have no plants in my
house, no green thumb, and a front yard, that my MIL eloquently called "an
eyesore."

But with this Facebook Game? I'm a farmer...a dedicated farmer!

4 comments:

Gaylynn October 30, 2009 at 7:29 PM  

VIXEN, be my neighbor! I am addicted also (in fact, this was going to be my picture for today). I play the damn thing all the time. Between Farmville and this website, I waste a lot of time, but I love both!

miss selene October 30, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

join the club, but add farm town and island paradise and farm buddy to the list. oi. the time i spend on facebook is criminal! my farm is all decked out for halloween!

AMmom78 October 30, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Hello from one dedicated farmer, to another! :-) It's dedication, right? Not addiction/obsession??? LOL


I will drive north of here to Monterey and think: "look! That crop is like my farm!" Yeah, a little blur between reality and facebook. Ha.

Vixen October 30, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

LOL...I'm glad so many other ladies 'get it!' Lisa...I must say, it is dedicated. I will use this henceforth! So yeah, become my neighbor:)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP