Amanda 64/365


I've been off my anti-depressants for two days. I've got some very
unpleasant withdrawal symptoms going on. My bi-polar is really coming out
to play. My doctor has agreed to call in enough for me to get through until
I see her next week. I really, really don't like this feeling...

4 comments:

pam November 4, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Ugh! I've been there! Hope your meds come through soon!

Dawn November 4, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Oh. I know this feeling.
Hang in there - meds are on the way.

RobinTwo November 4, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

I'm sorry you are going through all of this poopie stuff, but I have to say this pic is GREAT!! Love it. Hope you feel better soon.

Sheila November 5, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

super shot to describe your last few days. hopefully the meds will arrive soon.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP