I need this!!! My son (28 years old) is so obsessed with zombies and he would love this. Maybe not is pink.
That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Where did you find that???
you're going to need WAY more rounds than that. Come to my house, I'll hook you up.
A friend made it for us for Christmas last year. He was selling them but I think he's been too busy lately. I'll ask him and post to the yahoo group if he still has any.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
4 comments:
I need this!!! My son (28 years old) is so obsessed with zombies and he would love this. Maybe not is pink.
That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. Where did you find that???
you're going to need WAY more rounds than that. Come to my house, I'll hook you up.
A friend made it for us for Christmas last year. He was selling them but I think he's been too busy lately. I'll ask him and post to the yahoo group if he still has any.
Post a Comment