Becky 63/365


"Lily got her acceptance letter from Ball State University. This was her
first choice as they have an excellent theatre education program. She was
at work so I took went through the drive-thru to present it to her. Then I
sat there and cried."

8 comments:

Heather November 3, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

How awesome! Poor mama. That's in Indiana right?

Bridget November 3, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

Congrats to Lily! That's wonderful. You must be proud. A little weepy, but proud.

nicole from envisage November 3, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Awwww

Gaylynn November 3, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

I totally know how you feel. My daughter is a freshman in college this year. It is such an exciting time, but it is hard on us mamas.

Sheila November 3, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

oh, that is so awesome for her!! sorry it's so hard on you --

The Courteous Chihuahua November 3, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

Heather: Yes, BSU is in Indiana. It's only about 90 minutes away. That's also where my older daughter goes, so it will be nice for them to be together. She said I could move into the dorm with her. LOL

Maureen November 3, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

((hug)) way to go!!

sarah two November 4, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Awww! How awesome for her!!!!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP