I'm sorry she's sick. But OMG she is ADORABLE.
I was just going to say pretty much the same thing - poor thing, but how cute is she!!
that is one beautiful little girl, sick or not!
She looks like an ANGEL.
Awww.....
What a beautiful face!Hope she feels better soon...
Awww... hope she feels better soon!
Thanks ladies! Friday she still had the fever...but her dad reported an all-clear on Saturday morning... Hmm...we'll soon see!Bex
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
8 comments:
I'm sorry she's sick. But OMG she is ADORABLE.
I was just going to say pretty much the same thing - poor thing, but how cute is she!!
that is one beautiful little girl, sick or not!
She looks like an ANGEL.
Awww.....
What a beautiful face!
Hope she feels better soon...
Awww... hope she feels better soon!
Thanks ladies! Friday she still had the fever...but her dad reported an all-clear on Saturday morning... Hmm...we'll soon see!
Bex
Post a Comment