Bridget 60/365


A picture of pictures.
The holiday show at Lynn Arts is coming up quickly, and I'm trying to decide
what to submit this year. Members can submit up to 10 pieces, three of
which will be hung. This year, I only have one painting....the rest will be
photographs. Thanks to the support and feedback from the women here I
feel excited about submitting photos, which I've never done before. Now I
just have to figure out the matting and framing...

6 comments:

sarah two November 1, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Why aren't you submitting that cool blue one of that building in Boston????? I loved that shot?

Bridget November 1, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

Sarah - I never even thought about that one...I guess I was trying to keep it local to appeal to the audience. And Robin, I think I'm too chickent to show the locals my ass!

The Courteous Chihuahua November 1, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

LOL@ Robin.

They all look great to me.

Anonymous November 2, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

That is really cool! You do have tons of great pics.

adrienne November 2, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

awesome!!! i'm sure it will be hard choosing- you've got such wonderful photos!!!

mama_gretch November 2, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

I vote Guitar Butt. THAT will sell! (no one has to know it's you!)

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP