Doesn't that sound tasty!
Sounds delish!
Sweet! I'll drink to that!
Sexy Bex. I like that. I suppose a drink called Sexy RobinTwo wouldn't sound near as good :{ Ha!!
LOL. That's very cool. Keep an eye out for the rest of us. :-)
Yay!!! I love it! And since I haven't been to Boston ever...I guess my reputation preceded me... Hahaha! Thanks Bridget, this is absolutely awesome! And it's a recipe I'm definitely gonna have to try soon! Bex
I think we should all make one of those this weekend and toast Bex!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
Doesn't that sound tasty!
Sounds delish!
Sweet! I'll drink to that!
Sexy Bex. I like that. I suppose a drink called Sexy RobinTwo wouldn't sound near as good :{ Ha!!
LOL. That's very cool. Keep an eye out for the rest of us. :-)
Yay!!! I love it! And since I haven't been to Boston ever...I guess my reputation preceded me... Hahaha! Thanks Bridget, this is absolutely awesome! And it's a recipe I'm definitely gonna have to try soon! Bex
I think we should all make one of those this weekend and toast Bex!
Post a Comment