Dawn 58/365


Bunny Butt. Notice how I am annoying him? Check out the ears....

5 comments:

Bridget November 2, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

I want to pet it!

Gaylynn November 2, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Cute bunny butt.

Anonymous November 2, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

I love bunnies. I'd like to hold one right now.

syene November 2, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Bunny butts are WAY cuter than cat butts!

Dawn November 2, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Theres the rub Mary Jane - They HATE being held, although they look so soft and sweet, to be allowed to groom them is a great honor. They might lick you back if you are worthy.

and Syene - Bunny butts may be cuter....until you have to clean their anal glands....which they do not take kindly to in the least. BUT is really needed. Then again, the bunny butt has never propped itself up in my face as I try to read the paper....

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP