what a lovely dejeuner!
and a side of fries! mmm.
mussels & frites -- sounds so much better than the leftovers i will be eating for dinner...
that sounds wonderful! I need to try fennel!
yum!!
Oh Geeze! I'm sorry...*puke* :{
Fennel has a light licorice flavor, but not sweet, more like savory licorice Heather. It is divine.My partner had curry mussels which were also great - and all this? 11.95 WITH salad and bread!And Robin? I shouldn't break out the raw bar for you?
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
what a lovely dejeuner!
and a side of fries! mmm.
mussels & frites -- sounds so much better than the leftovers i will be eating for dinner...
that sounds wonderful! I need to try fennel!
yum!!
Oh Geeze! I'm sorry...*puke* :{
Fennel has a light licorice flavor, but not sweet, more like savory licorice Heather. It is divine.
My partner had curry mussels which were also great - and all this? 11.95 WITH salad and bread!
And Robin? I shouldn't break out the raw bar for you?
Post a Comment