This impressive collection was on the sidewalk, awaiting the recycle truck. I suspect it was from a local restaurant that is a Bring-Your-Own-Wine place, but I prefer to think it was one hell of a party.
There were so MANY more - it was almost ridiculous, but I loved the way the bottles looked in the sun. I first saw this across the street and the glinting of the bottles called me over.
I think one of the rejected photos better shows HOW many were out there!
8 comments:
i think our recycle bucket has looked like this a time or two! MARY JANE! :)
I love this picture though - it's pretty.
Looks roughly like my weekly intake... ;-)
i love this photo -- all the colors & the way the sun is perfect.
and i prefer one helluva party idea too!
I was just going to say this looks like trash day at Bridget's house, but she beat me to it!
There were so MANY more - it was almost ridiculous, but I loved the way the bottles looked in the sun. I first saw this across the street and the glinting of the bottles called me over.
I think one of the rejected photos better shows HOW many were out there!
This is a fantastic photo!
I could have sworn this was Andrea's recycle bin....but it could just as easily have been mine!
Post a Comment