Gaylynn 62/365


My mom & I went to the Texas Renaissance Festival today. I have always
wanted to try on one of the costumes (everyone wears them). The ladies in
the shop were very kind and helpful getting me laced & trussed up into this
outfit. I had a really great time!

6 comments:

Andrea November 2, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

please tell me this is what you'll be wearing for thanksgiving dinner! :)

AMmom78 November 2, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

Pretty! Looks like fun.

RobinTwo November 2, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

Reet Reer!! *catcall* Sexaay!! ;)

littletanmouse November 2, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

We were there on Sunday too! No costumes this year though, chasing the baby is hard enough with out worrying about spilling out of or stepping on anything!

Anonymous November 2, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Gaylynn you look marvelous! Red is definitely a great color for you.

Anonymous November 3, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

BTW, no picture of mama with her costume?

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP