Gaylynn 63/365


This is a picture of my mama.

No.... just kidding. This is a cheat from yesterday at the Renaissance
Festival. I was so intrigued by this guy (big man - about 6'4") because he
has boobs (and they are not implants). Refer to MY picture 62/365 and I
don't have boobs. I almost went up to him and asked his secret.

3 comments:

AMmom78 November 3, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

LOL!!!!!!! Oh my gosh. And laughing at work, no less.

The Courteous Chihuahua November 3, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

um, wow.

Sheila November 4, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

everything about this post is funny - the look on 'her' face, your comments, and that fact that it looks like he has a pin through his breast!!

don't they call those moobs?

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP