Judy 62/365


My next door neighbor has offered to take me to a Rutgers football game
this month. I had given him a medallion from 1969 commemorating the first
intercollegiate football game between Rutgers and Princeton Universities.
Since he is a Rutgers grad I decided to offer it to him (it was my late
husband's). He knows what a big football fan I am so I am very excited to
be going. I was warned it is very important to wear Rutgers gear so I found
these at TJ Maxx and Kohls. The T-shirt will be layered and the sweatshirt
will go over top for warmth. I was excited to find the t-shirt with
lettering and decor specific to football. Go Knights!

1 comments:

Sheila November 4, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

it sounds like you two are going to have a great time at the game.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP