Judy 78/365


A pine tree in my yard for which I would gladly accept $1 for every one of
these cones I have picked up. A prolific producer! Thank goodness for the
$10 "Grabber" which saves me from bending over to pick them up.

4 comments:

Sheila November 18, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

I know it must suck to pick them up, but they really are pretty...and big!!

RobinTwo November 18, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Those are some HUGE pine cones. Very pretty!

Gaylynn November 18, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

I LOVE pinecones! whenever I travel, I pick up pinecones and then years later, discover a bag of them jammed it the garage somewhere. So, I don't know why I pick them up, but I should come see you and pick up YOUR pinecones! You have beautiful pinecones.

AMmom78 November 18, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

Beautiful picture. Puts me in the holiday spirit.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP