Kendra 65/365


M's school took all the high schoolers with good attendance to the State
Fair yesterday and then let them stay after the end of the school day
unattended (with parent permission).

Since it's only a few miles from my office, I went down when I got off work.
By the end of the night I was shepherding more than a half dozen teenagers.
Mostly because they wanted me to hold their stuff when they went on the
rides, I suspect. But everyone was really nice and very well behaved. I was
proud of all of them.

They went on this Ferris Wheel twice.

I fucking HATE the Ferris Wheel. Scares the living daylights out of me.

6 comments:

sarah two November 5, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

I hate ferris wheels too, but great shot!

Bridget November 5, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Im with you - I can't stand them. I'd much rather a roller coaster. But this is a great shot although the clouds look likes flames shooting out of one of the cars! ;-)

Sheila November 5, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

amen to that! but this photo is so great --

adrienne November 5, 2009 at 3:13 PM  

HATE ferris wheels, but LOVE this shot!

Miss Thystle November 5, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

I admit to enhancing it! The original was okay, but I liked the enhanced version better.

I LOVE roller coasters. The scarier, the faster, the wilder, the more I like them. Ferris Wheels are too slow. I feel like I'd see death coming and that'd be WAY worse!

Anonymous November 6, 2009 at 1:10 AM  

I'm a total pussy. I hate Ferris wheels AND rollercoasters AND log flumes AND the Tilt-a-Whirl AND anything else that spins or drops or loops the loop. (shrug) This Ferris wheel looks particularly terrifying, I think.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP