Lisa 69/365


Finally done. Well, as done as I am going to make this one. It has been
hanging on the living room wall for a while and I finally forced myself to
finish. I wish I'd taken a bit more time on it, but oh well. It is an
overall improvement.

5 comments:

Marie November 9, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

I love it! It would match my dining room!

Andrea November 9, 2009 at 1:26 PM  

so i assume you painted this? i love it!

The Courteous Chihuahua November 9, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

LOVE it!!!

Kirsten November 9, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

OMG if you aren't happy with it I'll buy it from you and put it in my dinning room!!

AMmom78 November 9, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Thanks!

Yes, I painted it. One of the larger ones I've done. And my husband actually approves and will have it on the wall. Guess he's not as fond of some of my others.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP