Mary 61/365


Corn maze on Halloween night

9 comments:

Bridget November 2, 2009 at 2:54 PM  

great shot - especially with the moon!

Sheila November 2, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

i love everything about this - black & white, the moon, the perspective - it's great!

The Courteous Chihuahua November 2, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

Ohhhh, this is great!

El mundo de Claudia November 2, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

I'm scared!!! Children of the corn!!!!!!!!!

Heather November 2, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Malachai!

RobinTwo November 2, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

I think I see the Wicked Witch of the West flying by the moon!! You see her? EEK!! This wins my favorite pic of the day award.......

DayzdKel November 2, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Very "Children of the Corn" -esque. LOL. Love it.

Jen from Inside My Head November 2, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

Spooky! :)

Anonymous November 3, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Nice creepy shot!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP