OMG YAY! I love "baby's first picture" :) Are you going to wait to find out or go for another ultra sound later?
how cool. :-)
Hi mom and baby!
very exciting - and yes - scary times. :)
awwww!
Hey....let's bid on the sex. I'm guessing a She!
i was wondering how and when you were gonna tell the group! i can't believe i am going to be an auntie!!!
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
7 comments:
OMG YAY! I love "baby's first picture" :) Are you going to wait to find out or go for another ultra sound later?
how cool. :-)
Hi mom and baby!
very exciting - and yes - scary times. :)
awwww!
Hey....let's bid on the sex. I'm guessing a She!
i was wondering how and when you were gonna tell the group! i can't believe i am going to be an auntie!!!
Post a Comment