Nicole 63/365


Aaaaah late night picture-taking panic! Here are 2 books I got recently - I
am excited about chemical-free cleaning!

5 comments:

Gaylynn November 4, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

I use baking soda and vinegar for everything. Works great at un-stopping a drain.

Andrea November 4, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

i'm sold on vinegar. i rarely buy any cleaning products now.

syene November 4, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

I think I drive people crazy with my vinegar and baking soda cure for almost everything. But REALLY it cleans almost anything wonderfully and makes the air smell really clean (contrary to what you may think about vinegar).

RobinTwo November 5, 2009 at 4:47 AM  

Oh wow! I'd love to ready those books!

Sheila November 5, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

I assume that there is a ratio or something with the baking soda & vinegar, and since i don't know them, i've not tried it (although i keep saying that i will). I guess I should try them --

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP