Petra 71/365


For the record this was the only picture on the camera for the day... and I
figured, well that did sum up my day pretty well.

13 comments:

Vixen November 12, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

You lounged around naked and played with your computer? My kind of day!

Anonymous November 12, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Eli:

"OOOH...pretty mommy....BOOBS!"

Looks comfy!

Bridget November 12, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

You have such gorgeous skin!! And a strategically placed lap top. ;-)

Dawn November 12, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

That is a hell of a day. and look how skinny you've gotten so quickly....

Anonymous November 12, 2009 at 8:23 PM  

lovely!

Pam November 12, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

I wish I could be this comfortable in my skin.

Amber November 12, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

I mean this in a non-pervy way (for once): you have very lovely breasts. I wish mine were small and perky like that.

Jen from Inside My Head November 12, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

This is artsy. Very cool!

Dawn November 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

You slay me Amber!

jennifer November 13, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

as i once read, "there is no dress like an undress."

absolutely lovely!

Edge November 13, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Wow you! You're braver than Bridget! I also wish I was that comfy in my skin. Bex

AMmom78 November 16, 2009 at 11:59 AM  

Another shot of bravery!

You do have beautiful skin.

And that sums up your day? Must be warm in your house. ;-)

carleewandowski December 13, 2009 at 6:05 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP