Reshmi 57/365


Makeshift tent of wandering ayurvedic quacks claiming to have cures for
gastic trouble, hotness of lever, sexless,if no sign of pregenance and best
of all *night falls*. I was rolling in laughter from my cab. Any guess for
what’s this night falls?

4 comments:

Bridget November 3, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Not sure, but I need a 100% cure of my "brain problems" that's for sure!

Sheila November 3, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

I love the 'tiredness due to the illegal habits of childhood' -- i don't remember any of my habits being illegal?!

Dawn November 3, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Oh, I bet I know what night fails might be...

And Its cure is Viagra!

mama_gretch November 3, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Hotness of lever? My husband suffers from that every morning, I believe!

Followers

About This Blog

Please e-mail Sarah at
submitenvisage@gmail.com

Our Stats

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP