Robin 62/365
"My daughters cups and cereal bowls, they are probably too big to still be
using these cute little cups but they still do. Lately I've really been sad
at how "grown up" they both are, I miss the days of having babies and
walking around behind them with a washcloth wiping away all the little
sticky fingerprints, and saying NO, don't do that! But what I miss the most
is how happy they were to see me in the morning peering over the edge
of their crib and all the nights I'd stand beside their crib and watch them
sleep.....Now they're lives are becoming their own and it scares the life
out of me...motherhood is there anything harder?"
3 comments:
Short answer: no, there is nothing harder! Good luck to us all! Bex
Thank you. I will make sure I spend the evening appreciating my soon-to-be-not-a-baby-anymore baby.
No, being a parent is the most difficult yet most rewarding thing ever.
Post a Comment